- This event has passed.
November 30, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$15
Vancouver Tap Dance Society presents
with Performances from VanTap Academy students!
Special performance by TapCo!
Saturday November 30, 2019
Doors open at 6:00pm (dancers arrive at this time)
Show starts at 7:00pm
Holy Trinity Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
154 E 10th Ave Vancouver, BC
- *PLEASE LIMIT TICKETS TO 2 (TWO) PER FAMILY FOR CAPACITY REASONS. ONCE A MAJORITY OF TIX HAVE BEEN PURCHASED WE WILL RELEASE MORE TIX FOR SALE*
- Adults $20
- Youth (ages 5 – 18) $15
- Dancers performing in the show (registered for our 2019 – 2020 academy) do NOT need a ticket.
- Children under 5 are free but must have a free tix RSVP’ed.
At the door
- Adult + Youth $25
What is happening at the fundraiser?
- performances from our VanTap academy, from 3 years old up to our adult program
- Silent auction
- Delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian snacks and hors d’oeuvres available for purchase
- Bar with wine, beer, cider and non-alcoholic drinks for purchase
- Bake sale for a tasty treat or two available for purchase
We need your help!
- Volunteers (do not have to pay for an entrance ticket)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks donated
- Variety of food donated
- Silent auction items e.g. gift certificates, services (massages, dinners etc.), items and more!
Email email@example.com for more info.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.253.0293
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is city transit available and under gound or street parking available. Please do NOT park on the side alley parking lot of the church.
Will dinner be served?
We will be serving snacks and hors d’oeuvres, not a full meal. Please eat a dinner beforehand.
If I have dietary restrictions, can I expect food available for me?
Although we will do our best to accommodate all dietary preferences, please make arrangements to have food for yourself in the case we do not have something for you.
Is this a 19+ event?
We will be serving alcohol at our bar, but guests do not need to be 19 to enter the event. Two pieces of gov’t ID will be asked for at the bar before serving.