Ways to Give
Give online with CHIMP.
Or give by Cheque.
Send a cheque made to “Vancouver Tap Dance Society” to 2775 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, V5K 1Z8. Be sure to write “Annual Campaign” in the Memo.
About the Annual Campaign
Every year the Vancouver Tap Dance Society reaches out to our members, friends, and community to encourage financial gifts. These gifts ensure we can continue to provide quality programming and access at our home on East Hastings. Gifts to our 2019 Annual Campaign go directly to the newly named Sas Selfjord Scholarship Fund. The fund provides the resources necessary for us to be able to keep our programs accessible, and provide additional scholarship when there is need or merit.
Read the CALL TO ACTION from our Board President, Karen Gram, and our Artistic Director, Andrew Nemr.
How much should I give?
- Give $10 to receive a tax receipt.
- Give $60 to support 1 Month of Lessons for a youth dancer
- Give $300 to support a scholarship to the Vancouver International Tap Dance Festival
- Give $600 to support 1 Year of Lessons for a youth dancer
- Give $2000 to support a dancer in our Youth Performance Ensemble, TapCo
Consider giving a recurring gift (monthly or yearly) to maximize your support.
What do I get?
As a donor you receive a number of wonderful perks in addition to becoming part of the VanTap family. See the chart below for all the perks at every level of giving: